Head Coach for the South, Olly Morris races Elite level DH; an expert coach with years of experience.
If you are a young Downhill rider, this is your chance to learn from the professionals about how to cut time and build confidence at speed on any track.
- Set up: Making the bike fast
- Warm up: Be ready for the first run
- Start gate: Process for getting out of the gate, how to focus
- Cornering faster: Series of corners, flow not frantic
- Vision: Techniques to encourage looking forward
- Speed: Scrubbing jumps and squashing drops
- Lines: Choosing the fastest line for your style
- Stability: Techniques for increased strength, balance and flow
What is provided?
- Video analysis skills training
- Personal feedback to improve your skills
- The chance to ride with the professionals
- There is NO uplift for this course
This course is aimed at YOUTH/JUNIOR riders or racers aspiring to ride downhill faster. Give us a shout if you would like to know more.
4 spaces available.
Junior DH Speed Reviews
There are not yet any reviews for Junior DH Speed.