Head coach for the South, Olly Morris races elite level DH, an expert coach with years of experience.
Olly is working with current DH British champion Charlie Hatton to offer you some winter skills training at the awesome venue, Cwmcarn in South Wales.
If you’re an aspiring Downhill rider this is your chance to learn from the professionals about how to how to cut time on any track and have fun following the British champ!
Analysis of proper race technique has not only shaped the way we ride at PRO RIDE, but also the techniques we coach. Olly will take you through a series of sessions with maximum speed in mind.
- Set up: Making the bike fast
- Warm up: Be ready for the first run
- Start gate: Process for getting out of the gate, how to focus
- Cornering faster: Series of corners, flow not frantic
- Vision: Techniques to encourage looking forward
- Speed: Scrubbing jumps and squashing drops
- Lines: Choosing the fastest line for your style
- Stability: Techniques for increased strength, balance and flow
What is provided?
- Uplift provided by Cwmdown https://www.cwmdown.co.uk/
- Video analysis skills training
- The chance to ride with the professionals
This course is aimed at riders or racers aspiring to ride downhill faster, not novices. Give us a shout if you would like to know more.
12 spaces available.
There are not yet any reviews for #DHSPEED.